(888) 561-7287

Gone are the days when you were required to be within a stone’s throw of your accountant to get tax help. Now, thanks to cloud accounting software, you can be anywhere.

It’s easy. Upload your documents through our online portal and we file your returns. Reliable, secure and professional tax preparation.


  • Back Taxes
  • Amended Tax Returns
  • IRS Installment Agreements
  • Tax Penalty Abatements
  • Tax Return Extensions
  • Audit Representation
  • Tax Preparation for Non-Resident Aliens
  • ITIN Requests
  • FBAR Filings


  • Entity Selection
  • Quarterly Estimated Taxes
  • Corporate Tax Returns
  • Payroll Taxes
  • Tax Planning
  • Sales Tax Audits

Get Help Tax is a full-service accounting firm. We offer a wide range of accounting and tax services to individuals and business owners. We use technology that allows us to service clients in all 50 states.

When most people think of contacting a professional for tax help a CPA comes to mind. However, not all CPAs specialize in taxes but all EAs (Enrolled Agents) do.

An Enrolled Agent is a federally licensed tax proefssional who can represent taxpayers before the IRS. Enrolled Agents are not government employees but are independent accountants with the same rights as CPAs in the eyes of the IRS. They are not limited to just federal taxes either. For example, a NY Enrolled Agent can also help if the State places a lien on your property, incorrectly assesses tax or wants to audit you.

There is also comfort in knowing that an Enrolled Agent undergoes a background check and must take continuing education on tax issues to maintain his or her license.